With over 25 years’ experience as the company principal, Clint is accomplished in working with accounts ranging from automotive, fine jewelry, home improvement, law firms, restaurants, retail industries as well as numerous political campaigns. He is committed to providing unparalleled service to all clients and is instrumental during the creative process, promotional process and media implementation. Clint is the sole creator and producer of Car Wars in Pulaski County, Benton County and Washington County in addition to the Pulaski County Grand Slam Auto Sale. He founded the Annual Busch Pepsi Classic Softball Tournament in Pulaski County and has orchestrated this event for over 35 years that brings in over 115 teams from all over the United States. Two years ago, he developed the Southland Park Softball Tournament in West Memphis, AR. Clint is an active member of the Little Rock Executives Association, former Commissioner of the Arkansas Motor Vehicle Commission and a member of the Arkansas Softball Hall of Fame.
Bob AlbrightAccount Executive and Partner
Bob graduated from the University of Central Arkansas with a BA in Mass Communication. He is responsible for meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising needs and communicating the campaign ideas and budget to the client. He negotiates with clients and agency staff regarding the details of campaigns and monitors the effectiveness of the campaign. Bob assists in managing budgets, writing client reports, and arranging and presenting marketing ‘pitches’, along with other agency staff, to current and prospective clients. He was an Associate Member of the Arkansas Auto Dealers Association and served on the Board of Directors for the Arkansas Young Professionals Network.
Vicki SettlesMedia Buyer & Traffic Director
Graduated from Henderson State University in Arkadelphia, AR in 1979 with a Bachelor in Fine Arts, Graphic Design and a minor in Music.
After graduation I thought I was beginning my career in Advertising with a local AM Radio station, KLRA 1010AM, that turned out to be an On-Air Newscaster
position that lasted about five (5) years. In 1986, I became the Local Sales Assistant with KLRT-Fox 16 and held that position until the Spring of ’88. After taking a short hiatus
to a mom of two sons, I began a position as Local Sales Assistant and later as an Account Services Coordinator for 26+ years with THV11 TV. During my tenure at THV11 I prepared
media presentations, avails, etc. My responsibilities also included being the liaison between the client and account executive, as well as occasionally selling air time when an Account
Executive was not available. Just prior to retirement, my duties included handling order input, traffic input and copy input. After that brief period of retirement, I couldn’t get enough of the media business, so I am now the Media and Traffic Director/Office Manager with Albright ideas.
You may ask yourselves, “what did I do with my Fine Arts (Graphic Design) degree?”. Well, I have actually used that degree in my part-time employment capacity, designing business cards, programs for Weddings, Funeral, Family Reunion Souvenir Booklet as well as other Special Events.
I have always believed in giving 100% to any and all things I put my hands and mind to. I can’t imagine doing any differently during what I hope to be a long tenure with Albright Ideas.
Alex BartonArt Director & Graphic Designer
Alex is a Memphis College of Art graduate with a BFA and an emphasis in illustration. With 5+ years of industry experience he is able to wear many hats and provide a well rounded outlook on creative endeavors from story boarding to graphic design, Web development to script writing he keeps himself busy. In his free time he develops video and card games as well as does some 3d modeling for fun.
Olu YerokunDirector of Social Media
Olu is a graduate of Morehouse College in Atlanta, Ga with a BA in Business Marketing. He helps businesses effectively communicate online through content creation, digital strategy and creative social campaign development. Sounds like a lot but, he really helps businesses tell their story online.
Olu has a comprehensive background in social media. In his previous rolls he worked on a corporate social media team, helped create content for small businesses and coordinated social media for a cultural festival in Philadelphia and while in Atlanta he worked on Macy’s social media campaigns and was social media manager for a clothing boutique.
Olu is a graduate of Morehouse College in Atlanta, Ga
For fun Olu runs a clothing brand, collects coffee table books, enjoys menswear and Instagram Photography.
Junior Account Executive (Opening)Hiring for this position now
Junior Account Executive
The Account Executive is responsible for leading the day-to-day workflow for the assigned client and/or project. The position requires sharp communication and critical thinking skills, along with the ability to lead internal agency team members to produce great work. AE should have a solid understanding of all marketing/advertising channels, their clients’ business and the agency profitability model.
• Build relationships to acquire new business
• Coordinates client calls, presentations, client briefing and status calls, while keeping the client updated on status and budgets
• Manages budget reports and working with the client on pushbacks
• Lead internal team to ensure overall understanding and expectations
• Works closely with team to develop and communicate marketing plans for the client
• Making sure jobs stay on task and are executed efficiently while working with the Creative Team to resolve any internal issues with feedback
• BS/BA Advertising/Marketing/Communications/ Public Relations
• 4+ years relevant experience in sales and/or business development in advertising or marketing
• Demonstrated success acquiring new business, managing multiple projects, and client deadlines
• Experience leading an integrated campaign across multiple media channels using inbound marketing sales funnel
• Working knowledge of agency departments’ capabilities and processes (social, media planning and buying, analytics, etc.)
• Strong presentation skills, familiarity using PowerPoint/Prezi and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to work independently and with team members
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication, verbal, written and Listening skills
• Demonstrated ability to creatively and effectively solve problems
• Experience with illustrator specifically and Adobe Design Suite
• Social media knowledge/understanding
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with creating designs that translate well to web and mobile interfaces
• Inherently curious and thirsty for knowledge, you want to learn and adapt as our clients regularly update their branding and messaging
• A strong personal aesthetic, you know what designs you love—and can specifically articulate why something appeals to you visually
Email Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Albright Ideas internship is an opportunity for undergraduates to work in a collaborative agency in a variety of roles. Interns will have the opportunity to work directly with all agency staff, including the President and Creative Director.
If you’re a dynamic, disruptive, disciplined self-starter – this is an internship for you. We really need individuals who are glued to their phone but also understand the business and science behind telling stories and sharing great ideas online.
Interns should be available for 15 to 20 hours per week in our offices, have their own laptops and have stellar skills for one of the following roles:
Send Emails with area of interest to email@example.com